American Idol

www.myxmyx.com - American Idol Internet Portal @ MYX MYX

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

How is carrie underwood doing?


Carrie's debut album is out today. I think she absolutely delivers. The right album for the right target market. Amazing. Plus, she's so pretty! Hahaha.

I know all this is manufactured somehow, but I have to give credit where it is due. This is a strong debut album. I've been singing Jesus, Take the Wheel for a couple of weeks now.

To Ruben and Fantasia: Is it really that hard to produce top-notch R&B music? Why is Clay Aiken still popular after all this time? Because he gives his audience what they want from him (Christmas music, touching book, etc. -- he's the new Barry Manilow). I'm here waiting for two years for Fantasia to come up with a soulful R&B song that will make my eyes swell in tears, and then she comes out with a controverstial book. Waaaa. And if she ends up casted in Dreamgirls, she'll probably not cut a new album until after that. Sigh. Go Carrie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home